Follow me as I train for the 2015 Boston Marathon. I am running on the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Marathon Challenge team in memory of my mom, Patty Shields and my "In Memory" partner, Jonathan Smyth. Please visit my fundraising website: www.rundfmc.org/2015/amym
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Hello! Here are 10 things that you may not have known about my mom, Patty Shields.
10. Patty always wanted to be an archeologist.
9. Patty liked to eat vanilla ice cream out of a cantaloupe.
8. Patty loved Laura Ashley.
7. Patty did not like roller coasters, but liked rides that spun.
6. Patty wanted a shamrock tattoo.
5. Patty liked black licorice.
4. Patty and I loved to watch Days of Our Lives.
3. Patty loved going to the movies.
2. One of Patty’s favorite flowers was the daisy.
1. Mom always encouraged me to “Just Do It.”
I am running the 2013 Boston Marathon in her honor. Please consider supporting my fundraising efforts. If you have already supported me, thank you thank you!!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment